Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 01, 2008

Sewing

After finished secondry school, i went to KEMAS to learn sewing. I learnt to make baju kurung, blouse, baju kebaya, abaya(jubah). I'm planning to make Cheongsam soon. I'm a beginner and i will try my best to improve my skill. Here, go to this website and you can learn sewing on your own.
http://www.mygfl.net.my/mygfl/index.php3?ms=front&Lang=570

http://www.muslimahconnection.com/athome/sewing.shtml

For Cheongsam go to http://www.mygfl.net.my/mygfl/learningobjects/Ceongsam/index.html

I made these clothes. Sorry for the qualities ^_^ (i mean pictures' qualities)

My favourite Baju kurung





My first kebaya





My favourite abaya(jubah)









My hijab




2 comments:

Sketched Soul Friday, June 13, 2008 12:49:00 PM  

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

I found your blog from TurntoIslam.

Everything you made is so pretty, tabarak'Allah.

Insha'Allah I shall visit you more often, to see what new projects you are upto :)

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Solehah Thursday, June 26, 2008 4:14:00 PM  

Waalaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dearest sister Farhana,

Thank you so much for the compliments. Thank you so much for your appreciation and interest on my projects. I'm so happy to know that my dearest sister Farhana love and appreciate my works. InsyaAllah i will update this blog with my new projects soon. Welcome to my blog sister Farhana :)

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP